- 1 bloc of 14 oz Tofu
- 1 tbsp Liquid Amino Acids
- Chili Flakes (To Taste)
- Garlic Salt (To Taste)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 of a Red Cabbage
- 2 Medium Carrots
- A Bunch of Cilantro
- A Small Bunch of Mint
- 3 Medjool Dates
- 3 tbsp of Vegan Mayo
- 1 tbsp of Sriracha
- 12 Small Rice Wrappers
Peanut Butter Sauce
- 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Liquid Amino Acid (or Soy Sauce)
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp of Warm Water (As Necessary)
Prep Step for the Tofu: Press the tofu for about 30 minutes. For this, put the tofu block in between paper towel sheets. Put a cloth underneath, and a heavy object on top.
1. Cut the tofu block into thin rectangles to create shapes that are fries-like. amino acids, garlic salt and chili flakes.
2. Bake the tofu fries for 30 minutes at 350 °F. Rotate them at 15 minutes. You should obtain golden sticks. Set aside.
3. Cut the carrots, the cabbage and the dates in small sticks that will go into the rolls. Prepare small pieces of mint and cilantro. For the sauce that goes in the rolls, mix the vegan mayo and the sriracha sauce together.
4. Dip your rice roll into water and spread on a plate. Add the filling (#3) and roll it like a burrito!
5. Mix all the ingredients together for the peanut butter sauce. Add the water at the end, as needed, to obtain a smooth texture.
Enjoy and let me know how you liked them!
Yield:2 servings (12 rolls total)
Serving Size:1 (6 rolls)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 800