- 1/2 of a 14 oz Bloc of Firm Tofu
- 1/2 a Cup of Fresh Dinosaur Kale
- 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp of Garlic, Salted Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric
- 2 tbsp of Non-Dairy Milk, unflavored
- 2 teaspoons of Sriracha Sauce
Collard Green Wraps
- 2 Big Leaves of Collard Greens, Each Cut Into 2 parts
- 1 tbsp of Vegan Mayo
1. Prepare the wraps by cutting 2 big leaves of collard greens, each into 2 pieces (Only 1 leaf shown here). Also prepare the fresh dinosaur kale into small pieces that will go into the burritos. Set aside.
2. Prepare the filling with the tofu, the nutritional yeast, the turmeric and the non-dairy milk. Go ahead and scramble in your bowl!
3. Add the coconut oil to the pan, on a medium-low heat. Add the scramble mix and the dinosaur kale. Cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Spread the mayo evenly on the collard greens in preparation for the rolling.
5. Add the cooked mix to the middle of each prepared collard green leaf. Add the Sriracha to taste.
5. Roll and serve! The heat of the mix will help the collard greens get a little smoother, and you'll end up with a perfect bite. It does get messy, so prepare a fork!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 325Total Fat: 12gProtein: 12g
Nutritional information isn't always accurate. If you are counting macros or calories, make sure to calculate your own ingredients and portions.