- Bagels (I use Udis, Gluten-Free)
- 4-5 medium carrots (For 2 bagels)
- A bunch of fresh dill (To taste)
- Capers (To taste)
- Cashew Cream Cheese (I like the one from Miyokos)
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Liquid Amino Acids (Or Soy Sauce)
- 1 tbsp Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika
1. Boil the whole carrots for 5 minutes (don't let them get smushed)
2. Peel the carrots into large and thin slices. Put in a bowl with the olive oil, amino acids, rice vinegar, lemon juice and smoked paprika. Let it soak at least 8 hours.
3. Toast the bagel(s).
4. Spread the cream cheese onto the bagel, as you wish.
5. Add the carrot lox.
6. Add the fresh dill and capers (also to your taste).
7. Sprinkle black pepper.
Serving Size:1 Bagel
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 20gCarbohydrates: 46gProtein: 7g
The nutrition calculation is based on a serving with one Udis Gluten Free Bagel, with 1 table spoon of Myokos vegan cream cheese.