- 1 Cup of Chickpea Juice (That's about the liquid from a 15 ounce can - Unsalted!)
- 1 tsp of Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Cup of Dark Vegan Chocolate, Melted
- 1/3 Cup of Cocoa Powder (100%)
- 3 tbsp of Monk Fruit Icing Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Plant-Based Whipped Topping
- 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract
- Cinnamon (For decoration and taste, if you want)
1. Separate the juice from the chickpea.
2. Mix the chickpea liquid with the lemon juice. Whip it with an electric hand mixer until you can form stiff peaks with the mousse.
3. Add (delicately!) the vanilla extract, the melted chocolate, the cocoa powder and the icing sugar.
4. You will obtain 2 portions. Poor into small glasses. Put in the fridge all night OR put in the freezer for 1 hour.
5. At the moment of serving, add the whipped cream and cinnamon (if you desire). Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 280